If I am with me about the universe and I quiver
winds over the mane of the sky, and I
dawn of a coagulated eyes
silence that bankruptcy when I feel the embrace of your breath.
If I am with the sea at infinity
curling waves of my dreams, and travels
forgotten roads between your mouth and my neck
switch and the sighs and
flattering compliment that I wet the temples, I
spills at home and heats me and beats me,
until I was exhausted and naked in my heart.
winds over the mane of the sky, and I
dawn of a coagulated eyes
silence that bankruptcy when I feel the embrace of your breath.
If I am with the sea at infinity
curling waves of my dreams, and travels
forgotten roads between your mouth and my neck
switch and the sighs and
flattering compliment that I wet the temples, I
spills at home and heats me and beats me,
until I was exhausted and naked in my heart.
Dalianegra Mayte.
Painting: "The Fisherman and the Mermaid", Knut Ekwall, (1843 - 1912).
0 comments:
Post a Comment