I would like the luxury of enjoying your gifts,
visit you at the sites of light that pass,
of thousands and thousands of other rooms. Walking
galleries and terraces,
its deep, comfy lounges and its cosmogony
balconies. Hear the slow
string guitars, guts
gemidoras of cellos and violins.
and see bodies and tenants sizes and vines carved landscapes and Eclogues
confines
ebony shoulders, thighs aggressive
arms, breasts and shadows, arcades
of alcoves with ruby \u200b\u200beyes and jaws
living blood and sores, braided
hugs obsessive and kisses.
What luxury! see the time clearly in dark corners, chairs
see stamens, mirrors and cushions,
The pictures you painted, hands encased
of colors and pastas, dreams and strokes. And a luxury
your brown eyes green, molasses,
hit my eye with its lights Regards,
break lines and circles, forgive sins and breaking into a thousand colors
its spectral shadows.
After tiñéndonos pink in the sunset, lay under arbors
our warm spaces
and talk as if we were Armando and Margarita
forever reliving their Traviata and appointment. Amilcar
Blanco.
This poem is a dedication delicious the poet Hamilcar Blanco me, and for which I am very grateful, although I think undeservedly flattered. Thanks, Amilcar, your friendship fills me with pride, and I appreciate it and the infinitely wise art of your poems.
0 comments:
Post a Comment